Modified Mustangs & FordsNews & Views
RaceQuip Helmets at Summit Racing
RaceQuip Full Face Helmets from Summit Racing Equipment Offer Snell SA-2010 Protection
If you're planning any track time, be it autocross, drag racing, or road course events be prepared with your own helmet. The RaceQuip brand is a great budget solution that'll keep you safe and they're now available at Summit Racing. What's not to like? Check out the details below for more.
Racequip’s affordable Full Face Helmets exceed Snell SA-2010 safety ratings for excellent protection. The lightweight composite shell and Nomex® lining provides comfort during the heat of competition.
Why They’re Cool: RaceQuip’s Full Face helmet is loaded with many features you would expect to find in a helmet costing much more. The helmet shells are made with a composite fabric (a combination of carbon fiber, Kevlar, and FRP) impregnated with resin. The fabric is forced into a steel mold using a pressurized head form and heat cured. The shell is then mated to an expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner liner. This process creates a lightweight helmet with a uniform shell thickness for better protection.
Other features include:
• 3mm thick low fog polycarbonate face shield with eight position, hand ratcheting tear-off posts
• Aluminum face shield pivot kit with an adjustable friction lock
• Wide eyeport provides great peripheral vision and allows use of personal eyewear
• Comfort fit blended Nomex interior
• Kevlar® chin strap
• Predrilled holes for easier installation of head and neck restraint anchors
Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
Colors: White or black with gloss finish
Summit Racing Equipment