Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords
New 460-cube Crate Engine By Ford Racing Performance Parts
Ford Racing Performance just added another engine block to its lineup of Boss Block-based crate engines, the biggest small-block Windsor crate engine – the Z460! This block is capable of 575 horsepower and 575 lb-ft of torque on pump gas making this a monster block perfect for both the street and the track.
The base of the Z460 is the 9.5-inch deck Boss Block featuring high port/high flow Ford Racing Z-Heads. With a 460 cubic-inch displacement, this block is bored to 4.150-inches and combined with a 4.25-inch stroke crank.
The best aftermarket components are used throughout this engine such as a SCAT forged steel crankshaft, SCAT forged H-beam connecting rods, forged Mahle pistons, and Clevite bearings. Each and every Ford Racing Z460 engine is had assembled here in the United States with performance clearances.
We are proud to say that this Ford based small-block has been developed, built, and tested from the ground up from the best of the best, Ford Racing Engineers. These engineers build and design the 500+ hp Ford Racing Crate Engines, 1,000+ hp Pro Stock engines and the 200+ mph NASCAR engines. The new Z460 features OEM, Ford Racing and aftermarket parts to bring out the best performance at an incredible value.
M-6007-Z460FFT/FRT Crate Engine Specs:
575 Horsepower @ 5,500 RPM, 575 Lb-Ft of Torque @ 4,700 RPM
- Biggest small block Ford Racing crate engine ever
- 575 horsepower and 575 lb. ft. of torque
- Runs on Premium Unleaded Pump Gas
- Based on Ford Racing's 9.5" deck Boss Block
- Topped with Ford Racing High port/high flow Z-Heads.
- 4.150" bore and the biggest stroke crank that will fit -- 4.25"
- Every Ford Racing Z460 engine is hand assembled in the U.S. with performance clearances
- 2/24 Warranty
- SCAT forged steel crankshaft
- SCAT forged H-beam connecting rods
- Mahle forged pistons
- Clevite bearings