Muscle Mustangs & Fast FordsNews & Views
Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Factory Supercharged Shootout
Have you ever wanted to have you car featured in Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine?
Do you enjoy squeezing every ounce of performance from your ride at the dragstrip? Then we have just the ticket for you. Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine is looking for participants for an upcoming shootout and you could be one of them.
The event will be held early in October in Englishtown, New Jersey at Raceway Park, MM&FF's home track. More information about the event will be given out once the submissions have been tallied and competitors have been chosen. Participants will be chosen on or about September 24th and notified shortly thereafter.
Here are the rules:
- 2003-04 Mustang Cobras, 2007-newer GT500 and 1999-2004 Lightnings only.
- Stock style suspension only.
- Complete interior. Racing buckets OK as long as there are two front seats. Rear seat delete OK if properly carpeted or upholstered
- Must have original style engine--4.6-based 4-valve for 2003-04 Cobra, 5.4-based 4-valve for GT500 and 5.4-based 2-valve for the Lightning.
- Roots or twin-screw-style superchargers only. No other power adders allowed.
- Any 30x10.5 non-W tire or up to 325 drag radial.
- Any overdrive transmission.
- Must have all NHRA required safety equipment, racing license per applicable elapsed time/mph.
- Mufflers required and all cars must pass Englishtown's strict noise restrictions. No bullet-style mufflers allowed.
Shootout submissions should include exterior, interior and engine pictures, along with detailed information about your car, including dragstrip times, horsepower output, mods list, etc ... Be sure to include all of your contact information. Send all submissions to email@example.com, or snail mail them to Source Interlink Media, 9036 Brittany Way, Tampa, Florida 33619, Attn: Steve Baur.
Thanks and Good Luck