Mustang MonthlyNews & Views
Join Ford at the Rolex 24 in Daytona with Exclusive Ford Car Corral Parking
Get into the Ford Car Corral at the Rolex 24 at Daytona
The 54th annual Rolex 24 is coming to Daytona International Speedway in January 2016 and Ford has partnered with the Speedway to offer a great enthusiast package for Ford owners wishing to attend to see the debut of the new Ford GT race car. This package includes race admission, garage access, Ford hospitality chalet admission, a four-day Ford Car Corral parking pass, and much, much more for only $190! If you’re considering attending the Rolex 24 this is a great way to do it and show your support for Ford by parking in the exclusive Ford Car Corral (150 vehicle limit). Check out the full details below and to purchase tickets simply visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/ford or call (877) 306-RACE.
- Two (2) Four-Day Admission Passes with access to stadium, infield, Sprint Fanzone, and garage (Thursday, January 28–Sunday, January 31)
- One (1) Ford Car Corral daily parking pass for an exclusive corral lot located directly outside of the new stadium (Thursday, January 28–Sunday, January 31); Ford vehicles only please
- Access to Ford Car Corral Hospitality Chalet (Friday, January 29–Sunday, January 31)
- Ford Performance Gift Package
- Driver appearances, tech talks, and special guests
- Daily raffles
And now for the fine print:
All sales final are final. No refunds or exchanges. This offer not valid on previously purchased tickets and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only Ford vehicles are permitted in the corral parking. This package must be purchased in advance. Deadline to purchase is January 22, 2016 or while supplies last. No overnight car parking in the Ford Car Corral please!