Muscle Mustangs & Fast FordsNews & Views
2015 S550 Mustang Runs Deep Into the 10’s!
Bama Performance is at it again with their 2015 GT, only this time they’ve stepped up their game with a few additional components. After running 11.21 at 121 mph naturally aspirated, they returned to the track with a 150-shot of nitrous, running 10.4 at 129 mph!
- Full exhaust: custom 1-7/8-inch long tube headers, off-road X-pipe, race bullet mufflers
- JLT Cold Air Intake
- Suspension Upgrades: custom fabricated
- Weight Reduction to 3,650 pounds with half tank of fuel and driver (removed passenger & rear seat)
- Slicks and Skinnies: 17-inch Weld RTS with Mickey Thompson Front Runners and Hoosier Drag Slicks
- DSS 1400 HP Axle Half-Shafts
- DSS One-piece carbon-fiber driveshaft
- 150-shot of Nitrous
- Bama Performance X4 with 93 Track Tune
Photo GalleryView Photo Gallery
Video can been on YouTube or below:
New Record: Bama’s 2015 Mustang GT Goes 10.4 @ 129MPH - AmericanMuscle.com
"The Bama Performance Team just set a new record for the current fastest 2015 Mustang GT around! Bama Performance has been working non-stop on tuning the 2015 Mustang and their hard work has paid off with a new record time for the 2015 Mustang. The previous record, which was held by our friends at Ford Racing, was a 10.97! They set the bar extremely high and did quickly. However, the Bama performance team was just able to run a 10.4 @ 129 MPH ! There's more left in this car and we plan on going after that 9-Second time slip! "