Muscle Mustangs & Fast FordsNews & Views
Place Your Order Now: 2015 Ford Mustang Fastback
Ford dealers are now accepting orders for the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang fastback.
If you have been anxiously waiting to place your order for the 2015 Ford Mustang since it first made its debut to the world about six months ago, your wait is just about over. Ford dealers everywhere are now accepting orders for the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang fastback.
“From the six cities around the globe where we revealed the all-new Mustang, to auto shows to the recent 50-year celebration events, we’ve received an amazing response from people when they finally see the new model,” said Steve Ling, Ford car marketing manager. “This car is all-new with enhanced sophistication and craftsmanship, but it still exudes the essence of Mustang that’s been honed throughout its history.”
This new S550 platform offers plenty of options including independent rear suspension (IRS), push-button start, the next-generation SYNC AppLink and your choice of three engine options -- just to name a few. Let's break it all down here.
Check out some of the features included with the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang:
Three Engine Options (All Available With Six-Speed Manual or Auto Transmission with Paddle Shifters):
• 2.3L EcoBoost generating more than 305 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque while maintaining class-leading fuel efficiency.
• Enhanced 5.0L V-8 engine, good for more than 420 hp and 390 lb-ft of torque.
• Enhanced 3.7L V-6 engine, generating more than 300 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque.
• Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) for improved ride quality
• Eight airbags – front, knee, and side-impact for overall protection for both passenger and driver
• Individual tire pressure monitor
• Rear-view camera backup system
• High-intensity discharge headlamps (HIDs)
• Illuminated, locking glove box
• Leather-wrapped steering wheel complete with manual tilt and telescope adjustment
• Intelligent access without driver using key fob
• Push-button start
• SYNC connectivity system with next-gen AppLink to control smartphone apps with voice command; 4.2-inch color display and two USB ports
Available Advanced Technology Features:
• 8-inch high-resolution touch-screen display with navigation
• Blind Spot Information System complete with cross-traffic alert with Doppler-effect radar sensors to improve sensitivity
• Collision warning and adaptive cruise control
• Track Apps for on-track fun
• Driver mode selection with quick adjust steering, throttle response, shift control and stability control, toggle between normal, snow-wet, sport and track modes
• Mustang GT comes with electronic line lock and launch control which helps manage engine speed and brakes, and gives track drivers maximum and consistent acceleration
The limited-edition Ford Mustang 50 Years appearance package is available for the Mustang EcoBoost Premium and the Mustang GT Premium versions. Included in the 50 Years appearance package is the chrome-accented grille, round 50 Years rear badge on rear decklid, 19x8.5-inch alloy wheels wrapped with 255/40R19 all-season tires, anniversary floor mats and leather-wrapped steering wheel with cashmere stitching which makes its way throughout the interior.
The 2015 Ford Mustang fastback with the 3.7L V-6 starts at $24,425 including destination and delivery within the United States. You can expect the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang to start showing up at Ford dealers in North America sometime this fall.