Muscle Mustangs & Fast FordsNews & Views
Steeda Autosports Wide-Body Conversions Now Available
During the Woodward Dream Cruise, Steeda pulled the covers off of something brand-new and exciting at its Performance Speedshop, the Steeda certified GT500 wide-body. The 2014 wide-body conversion is the newest offering by Steeda Autosports.
The wide-body stance isn’t just for aggressive looks, but increases wheel and tire size in the rear to provide dramatically increased traction. That’s a good thing when 725 horses are ready to be thrown down to the asphalt.
The conversion kit consists of:
- A unique front fascia for a mean appearance
- Front fenders widened 6-inches to make room for 22-inch wheels with 285/30/22 tires.
- Rear fenders widened 7-inches overall to fit 335/25/22 tires where traction is needed most.
- Shaved door handles with electronic door opening mechanism for a straight, smooth side aero appearance.
- Unique rear decklid treatment described as “less is more” with a mean Cobra snake on display
This wide-body kit conversion can be performed on the GT, Boss 302, and GT500 Mustang models and be tailored to the customer’s desire, needs and budget. Included in the conversion is Steeda suspension and powertrain components for the finished product.
“Speed Matters” has been the Steeda Autosports official motto for over 25 years. The Steeda Q Series Wide-Body has what it takes to perform on both the track and open road with all of the performance goodies and styling.
This is just one of many offerings, so go check out what Steeda has to offer!
Photo courtesy of Steeda Autosports.