Muscle Mustangs & Fast FordsEvents
AmericanMuscle.com Presents: MM&FF Dyno Wars--The Series!
Who's got the most powerful street-legal Mustang or fast Ford in the Northeast? We're going to find out! Next battle - 03/23/2012
The second event in our series will be held at AmericanMuscle.com's dyno facility in Malvern, PA using its Dynojet chassis dyno.
The rules are simple--"run whatcha brung, and hope you brung enough!" Competitors will be given a 30-minute window to make as many pulls and as much power as possible. In that time, the dyno is yours.
- Cars must be street-legal - Registered, insured (no temp or dealer tags)
- All cars will be subject to a visual safety inspection
- Cars must have full exhaust with tailpipes (for dyno exhaust system)
- Cars must have a driveshaft safety loop
- Drive tires must be ZR rated or competition tires
- Any and all combination of power adders allowed
Anyone interested in participating can submit his or her vehicle information to Pete.Epple@sorc.com. Please include name, address, info on car and combination, and a few low-res pictures (overall shot of the car, engine bay, and interior). Deadline for applications is 02/24/12. Contestants will be chosen by the MM&FF staff, and competitors will be contacted with more detailed event info.