Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords
2011 NMRA Event Season Preview
It's that time of year to break out the car polish, air up the slicks, and dial in your horsepower.
2011 NMRA Event Schedule
March 3-6, 2011
17th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA Spring Break Shootout presented by Steeda
Bradenton Motorsports Park - Bradenton, Florida
April 14-17, 2011
3rd Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA All-Star Nationals
Atlanta Dragway - Commerce, Georgia
May 13-15, 2011
11th Annual NMRA Ford Nationals presented by Downs Ford Motorsport
Atco Raceway - Atco, New Jersey
June 23-26, 2011
6th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing
Route 66 Raceway - Joliet, Illinois
July 8-10, 2011
*Inaugural NMRA/NMCA West Coast Shootout
Auto Club Speedway - Fontana, California
July 22-23, 2011
8th Annual NMRA Ford Nationals
Milan Dragway - Milan, Michigan
September 2-4, 2011
33rd Annual NMRA Ford Expo
National Trail Raceway - Columbus, Ohio
September 30 - October 2, 2011
13th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA All-Ford World Finals
Beech Bend Raceway - Bowling Green, Kentucky
November 11-13, 2011
*3rd Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Lone Star Shootout
Houston Raceway Park - Houston, Texas
* Non-Points, Limited Classes
2011 Schedule Changes to Note
- The Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA All-Star Nationals combined event, which was formerly held at zMAX Dragway in North Carolina, will move to Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia, the weekend of April 14-17, 2011.
- The NMRA Ford Nationals two-day event at Milan Dragway in Milan, Michigan, will be moving off the June NASCAR race to the weekend of July 22-23, 2011. This Friday and Saturday evening event brings all the cars and all the stars of NMRA drag racing to the Motor City.
- Because of a move by NHRA with its national event schedule, the Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, Illinois, will be a few weeks earlier on the weekend of June 23-26, 2011. Cooler June weather will translate into awesome runs as the NMRA takes on the NMCA for the Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing title!
- California fans get ready! The NMRA and NMCA will host a special West Coast Shootout at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California, the weekend of July 8-10, 2011. Like the NMRA/NMCA Texas event in November, the West Coast Shootout will be the largest gathering of muscle cars in the Golden State. This non-points, limited classes event will showcase what the NMRA and NMCA have to offer to Pacific-area drag racers.
For more information on the NMRA Keystone Automotive Ford Nationals, log on to www.nmradigital.com or call 714/444-2426.