Muscle Mustangs & Fast FordsEvents
Mustang 360 Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest
Gear up for our first-ever all-Ford interactive online contest—it’s easy to enter and you can win an SCT X4 and other cool stuff!
Mustang fanatics around the country grab your cell phone, car keys, and prepare to embark on a journey—the first-ever Mustang-360.com Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest, to be held on May 23, 2014 through May 25, 2014. Best of all, virtually anyone can participate in our fun Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest, and you can win really cool prizes by simply submitting photos to Instagram.
Here’s how it works: During the assigned dates, set out on an adventure with your Mustang and your best pals in tow. Using your Instagram-equipped camera phone, post the coolest Mustang photos you can come up (we’ve even provided suggestions) that include a Mustang with an interesting backdrop.
After you’ve snapped your pictures, post them on Instagram using hashtag #mustang360hunt, and you are in the running for some really great prizes, plus a shot at fame for your awesome photo submissions. See below for our list of challenges. It’s really that simple. Of course, we encourage you to follow us on Instagram, as well as Facebook and twitter, too. In case you don't follow us already, our IG handle is @mmffmagazine. You can find us on Facebook under Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords.
To many of us, Mustang is a lifestyle. For 50 glorious years, the Mustang has been bringing people together and we are devoted to celebrating this passion by interacting directly with you, our readers.
In celebration of our new mustang-360.com website launch, we are gearing up to bring a lot more than just the typical content to our fellow Blue Oval enthusiasts. Our goal is to reach people who love cars on an exciting new level—not just the hardcore racers or performance junkies, because let’s face it, owning the most iconic American car in history is truly a passion and an extension of who we are. Whether your Mustang is a daily-driven grocery getter, commuter, or you have a serious race-ready hotrod, we have something for you!
If you have a camera phone equipped with Instagram and a Mustang of any year, you have the tools needed to participate in our first-ever Mustang-360.com Scavenger Hunt. So get ready for some good times as you join in the hunt with thousands of fiercely devoted Mustang aficionados.
Not only can you win great stuff, like a ton of Mother’s professional car cleaning products to make your ride sparkle—or even the grand prize of a SCT x4 handheld tuner, you have a really good chance at seeing your unique and creative Pony photos on our website and/or in our magazine, as well as on our Facebook and twitter fan pages.
The Mustang-360-com Scavenger Hunt starts Friday, May 23, 2014 at 12:01:01 Eastern Standard Time and ends Sunday, May 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. (EST) Eastern Standard Time.
All contest submissions must be posted directly on Instagram and must contain the proper hashtag: #mustang360hunt in order to be officially counted. We’ll also need you to email us your contact information (including your Instagram handle) to email@example.com. Post as many photos as you want—the more the better! Lastly, please keep this clean.
Mustang in front of Ford sign
Same color Mustangs lined up
Mustangs in a row or line
Most amount of different year Mustangs in one shot
Your Mustang with one of our magazines in the shot
Your Mustang fueling up at gas pump
Mustang by a body of water
Selfie with your Mustang
Close up wheel shot
Classic Mustang emblem or detail shot
Family member Mustang shot
Your Stang with regional sign or famous landmark
Show us your subscription to any of our four Ford brands
How many people can you fit in your Mustang (not while driving)
Coolest engine bay
Mustang loaded in or on trailer
Mustang burnout or action shot
Picture of your favorite installed aftermarket modification
Mustang at sunrise or sunset
Official Rules for Mustang-360.com Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest
1. INTRODUCTION: Source Interlink Magazines, LLC (owner and publisher of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine), (“Sponsor”) is offering the Mustang-360.com Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest ("Contest") as described in these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. 2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, dealers and agents, and the foregoing employees’ household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter the Contest.
3. TIMING: Entry Period begins at 12:01:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on Friday, May 23, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, May 25, 2014.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Go to www.Mustang-360.com to find out the theme of the photo to be taken during the entry period. Upload your photo via Instagram. Make sure to use the hashtag #mustang360hunt. Photo should be no more than 5MB and in one of the following formats: .jpeg, .tiff, .gif, or .png. You may enter multiple times; however, only one (1) prize will be issued per winner. Must be a registered Instagram user to enter.
5. ENTRY/PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: Entry and associated content must be truthful in all respects, original, unpublished, cannot have been submitted in any other competition, and must not infringe or violate any third-party rights, including but not limited to the rights of copyright, trademark and publicity. Entry may be disqualified by Sponsor in its sole discretion if any entry or associated content: (i) disparages Sponsor or its business partners, (ii) causes or may cause reputational harm to Sponsor or its business partners, (iii) infringes or violates any law or regulation, or any third party rights (including but not limited to the rights of copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity), and (iv) contains nudity, sexually explicit content, violence, hate, gore or other offensive material. Sponsor shall retain discretion as to whether an entry and associated content are appropriate for the Contest.
6. JUDGING CRITERIA: Five (5) finalists will be selected as the potential winners and must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. On or about May 31, 2014, the eligible final entries received will be judged and one (1) winner will be determined by selected judges chosen by Sponsor (“Judge(s)”). Prize will be awarded based on the following criteria in relation to the Contest theme: persuasiveness of entry. The decisions of the Sponsor and/or Judge(s) on all matters related to the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. NOTIFICATION: Starting on or about June 7, 2014 the potential winners will be notified (the "Notification") in order of merit by email. Within seven (7) days following the actual send date, of the Notification, the potential winners must correctly complete, execute and return the following documents as directed: An Affidavit, Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement, including where lawful a Publicity Release. Please note that additional documents may be required at the discretion of Sponsor. Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize, in which case such prize will be awarded to the entrant with the next highest score in accordance with the herein described judging criteria. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all eligible entries received.
8. PRIZES: Five (5) winners will receive one of the following randomly selected prizes: SCT X4 Power Flash ($399.00 retail value), Mothers Car Care Assortment ($100.00 retail value), One Year Subscription to one (1) of the following: Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine, 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords, Modified Mustangs and Fords, or Mustang Monthly ($20.00), or a Ford Racing Fender Cover and Hat ($45.00 retail value.) The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Contest is $584.00. Contest prizes are nontransferable, must be accepted as awarded and subject to the conditions herein will be awarded. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize or part thereof cannot be awarded for any reason; in such event, Sponsor will in its sole discretion award a substitute prize or part thereof of equal or greater value. Each winner is solely responsible for the following in relation to a Contest prize awarded to him/her: a) any and all applicable taxes (including but not limited to the following taxes: federal, state, local taxes and sales tax); and b) any and all applicable fees and expenses that are not specifically set forth herein as included with a Contest prize and are related to the acceptance, award, enjoyment, installation and use of a Contest prize. Visual prize depictions may not accurately represent an awarded prize.
9. ENTRANT VERIFICATION: In the event of a dispute regarding which individual submitted any entry, such entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person whose name is on the applicable official entry form, email or essay page.
10. RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsor (and where applicable a supplier and/or manufacturer of a service or product included with a Contest prize) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, representatives, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest (collectively the "Releasees") from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (including any for the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity, and any personal injury, death and/or property damage) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest, and/or the use, enjoyment, acceptance, installation or possession of a Contest prize. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a Contest prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Sponsor and its representatives, licensees, assignees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively the “Licensees”): a) The right to photograph/video a winner (including an awarded Contest prize and throughout a Contest prize activity); and b) The right in perpetuity to use, reuse, publish and display a participant’s/winner’s name, address, entry information (plus associated content), statements, quotes, opinions, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, video, photograph(s), biographical information, prize information, and winner-submitted photograph(s)/video/text/blog(s) (in whole or in part, as may be adapted, edited or modified, as solely determined by Licensees) for advertising, trade, commercial, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification or approval, all without limitation or additional consideration, unless prohibited by law. Participants acknowledge that all entries and associated content, including all related intellectual property rights, become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned and may be used or edited by Sponsor without additional compensation in any and all media, without the further right of approval of entrant, except where prohibited.
11. CONDITIONS: Participants agree that by participating in the Contest they release the Releasees from any liability in connection with: a) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, altered, stolen, postage due or misdirected; b) Any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a Contest prize(s); and c) Any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, line failure, injury, faulty machinery or other mechanical error, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof. Entries made by proxy or electronic means such as script, bot, macro, or any other similar software or program are void. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. If in the Sponsor or Judge(s) opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, or terminate the Contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor’s discretion. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. LAWS: Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted.
14. WINNERS’ LIST: A list of prizewinners will be available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope after November 15, 2014 to Mustang360.com Scavenger Hunt Photo Contest - c/o Source Interlink Magazines, LLC, 831 South Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 Attn: Legal.
16. SPONSOR: Source Interlink Magazines, LLC (owner and publisher of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine), 831 South Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.