2014 Shelby Vegas Bash Tickets Available
Tickets Limited to 200
One upcoming show on the radar is the 2014 Shelby Vegas Bash starting Monday, April 14 and running until Wednesday, April 16, 2014. The Shelby Vegas Bash runs into the MCA 50th Anniversary of the Mustang beginning on Thursday, April 17th, which includes the 50th-Anniversary celebration, 3 track days and a Shelby GTS giveaway.
Only 200 tickets are available for the event and the package includes:
• Shelby Cruise from Palm Springs to Las Vegas (Put on by Regional Team Shelby Groups)
• One ticket to Monday evening at Shelby American facility “Cars Under the Stars” outdoor event with light dinner and live music
• Shelby American Poker Run through Valley of Fire
• Private tour of Gary Ackerman’s Car Collection
• One pass to the Official Grand Opening Gala Dinner at Shelby American (Tuesday night)
• Wednesday Car Show at Shelby American complete with trophies
• Shelby Bash goodie bag
Team Shelby Pacific Coast Region will be kicking off the festivities on April 13 with the 300-mile Shelby Run starting in Palm Springs, CA which ends in Las Vegas, Nevada on Monday. The Shelby Run goes through the California desert with less than 100 miles of interstate driving. Plan to depart from the Spa Resort & Casino on Monday, April 14 at 8:30 a.m. If not attending the run, registration will be available at the South Point Resort in Las Vegas.
Join Shelby American for the annual “Cars Under the Stars” at the new Shelby American World Headquarters with live music, cash bar, food and we can’t forget the beautiful Shelby cars on display.
To celebrate the opening of the new location, a big Gala Celebration and dinner will officially open the brand new Shelby Heritage Center with a bang on Tuesday evening. Of course that follows after the tour of the car collection and annual Poker Run.
Starting early Wednesday morning is the Shelby Show and Shine car show, which includes breakfast and awards for each class. The Mustang party doesn’t stop here but continues on through the MCA 50th Anniversary over the course of another four days. Hope to see you there!